Monday, March 3, 2014

What is "MAIN" or "#1" girl exactly mean????

I NEVER liked the term wifey, main or any of those that sounded it as if there was other levels below me. I and my friends never agree on dating and relationship. Glad to know there is someone out there who thinks the same. Mya explains below...

BLOG COPIED FROM NECOLEBITCHIE.COM

On her thoughts of being considered ‘a trophy’:
I think women are sometimes labeled or possibly pursued as or looked at as objects. You know, surface. In younger, less mature relationships, it’s usually surface attraction. Let’s start there. And then you hear all kinds of new school lingo, like, ‘main,’ ‘side’ and ‘trophy’ or ‘wifey.’ I’m like, ‘What are those things?’ I don’t do ‘main,’ okay? I don’t do ‘number one’ ’cause that means there’s a ‘number two’ and ‘number three.’ I don’t like that kind of stuff. ‘Main,’ what does that mean? That means there are others. I don’t like those kind of words. Also, I don’t mind ‘trophy’ because it means there’s a prize but there’s work to do, which ‘Like A Woman’ describes. There’s work to do to get to know me. That’s what a relationship is. Get to know me. All of the surface stuff, that is here and gone tomorrow.

On cheating and relationship double standards:
All of those girls that you text on your phone right now and sending all kinds of crazy videos and poses, that’s cheating. Because if you found any of that in my phone, because you voiced that you don’t want to find even a guy’s name that you might know in my phone, then what you’re doing is cheating times 10!
When you admire a female, or whatever it is you admire, you’re admiring that. I don’t mind a guy looking at another female when we’re in public. Females and women are beautiful, but don’t create double standards in a relationship. Don’t ever do that. Don’t have a problem with me when I want to look at some eye candy over here because I’m allowing you to look at eye candy over here. It’s a fair situation. It’s a two-way street.

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Mýa Dishes On Relationship Double Standards And Why She’s Not Looking To Be Anyone’s ‘Trophy’ http://www.necolebitchie.com/2014/03/03/mya-dishes-on-relationship-double-standards-and-why-shes-not-looking-to-be-anyones-trophy/#ixzz2uvy7Per2

No comments:

Post a Comment