Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stop chasing....

Constantly I always here about women chasing love, men.... etc... etc... etc.

Below is a clip from Ciara's interview with Huff Post Live on January 14 after announcing her pregnancy on The View.

On finding love
I didn’t see any of the things happening that are happening right now. I think with life and love, it’s better when you don’t plan. It’s better when you take one day at a time, and I know the place I was in before all of this and God answered my prayers. I was in a place of reflecting and regrouping as a woman and I had my experiences with love.  [...] The cool thing was it was really unexpected and I kind of planted the seed. You know, the tongue is very powerful and the mind is very powerful and what you put into the universe, you have to be careful about that.  Love to me is so important. It’s not about the money, it’s not about the material things, it’s ultimately about love and  I feel like if you are enriched with love, you are rich.
It takes me back to the beginning, when I first started, I put out in the universe, ‘I see myself having the number one song on the Billboard chart’ and I had wrote down a goal sheet of everything, and everything that I wanted to happen, happened.


Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Video] Ciara On Her Baby’s Gender: ‘Future Got What He Wanted’ http://www.necolebitchie.com/2014/01/14/video-ciara-talks-meeting-futures-kids-mothers-new-pregnancy-what-to-expect-from-her-maternity-style/#ixzz2qUFnDdRH 



No comments:

Post a Comment